Key Course Features
City & Guilds Accredited Programme Chimney Sweep Training
This City & Guilds Accredited Rodtech Course will enable the novice sweep to go out on completion of course with confidence to tackle the day.
OFTEC OFT15-108D Solid Fuel / Dry Liner Installation Training
The 4 day course will immerse you in the practical and theory of installing dry lined flues including flexible liners and twin wall flues. This course will include a full installation of an appliance.
Why Train at HEATS?
The Training centre has been built specifically to offer the most comprehensive selection of appliances and flue types available to include; Oil, solid fuel and biomass. The selection of appliances includes;
- Open & Register Plated inglenooks.
- Top vented multi fuel & wood stoves.
- Back vented multi fuel & wood stoves.
- Old and New Parkray’s.
- Oil and Solid Fuel Cooking Ranges.
- Insert Stoves.
- Biomass stove and insert stove.
- Standard Open Fires
- Large Open Fires
- Live and Simulated Live Stoves
- Inset replica Victorian fire
- Small Open Fires
- Soot Door Access
- Oil Boiler